Why does the type of glass matter?
- Our glass is BPA-Free, Lead-Free and Toxin-Free.
- Borosilicate is non-porous and hypo-allergenic.
- Borosilicate has super durability being more resistant to breaking than other glass, and colors stay brilliant after each use and wash.
- Borosilicate is already used for high-quality beverage glassware and kitchenware (like measuring cups, coffee pots).
- Borosilicate is microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. You can heat it up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit before it will melt!
- We hand make all of our glass straws in Hood River, OR, ensuring complete quality control.
- Proudly made in the USA.
It Takes Thousands of Years for One Straw to Break Down
We Have a Safe Solution. Eco-Glass Straws Are Safe, Affordable, Sustainable, and Superior.
Eco glass straws is dedicated to preserving the environment for future generations, a portion of our proceeds are donated to environmental causes.
Keep one in your lunch, briefcase, at the office, or throw it in your pocket every morning.
Make an even bigger impact by getting extras as gifts for loved ones. No matter how small the change may seem, it is magnified when millions of people contribute.